WHAT INFORMATION DOES THIS APPLY TO?
This Policy applies to information as described herein. When you use the website, you agree to the collection, transfer, manipulation, storage, disclosure, and other uses of your information as described in this Policy.
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us through the website, including contact information that you provide us with.
Information we collect through your use of this website
When you use this website, we may collect the following information about you:
• Real Estate Preferences. We may collect information on your real estate searches and preferences, including about whether you plan on buying or selling real estate, home search criteria, information about financing for the purchase of real estate, and other information related to the purchase or sale of real estate.
• Devices and Software. We may collect information about the device and software you provide us to access the website, including, for example, hardware, operating system, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, and network information.
• Log Information. When you interact with the website, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access times, app features accessed, pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and referral link information.
• Communication Information. Information sent by you to us through email or other communications methods.
HOW IS INFORMATION USED?
We may use the information collected as described above as follows:
• Provide Service. Provide, maintain, and improve the website, including, for example, to send or facilitate communications among you, independent real estate professionals and their affiliated entities, and other users of the website, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support, and send updates and administrative messages.
• Analysis. Perform internal operations, including, for example, to troubleshoot bugs and operational issues, improve security; conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and monitor and analyze usage and activity.
We are based in the United States. By accessing or using the website, you consent to the processing and transfer of information about you in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights under local law. However, wherever we process information about you, we will do so in accordance with this Policy.
HOW IS INFORMATION SHARED?
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Policy or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through the Service.
We may share your information:
• With independent real estate professionals and owners and operators of franchised real estate brokerage companies to enable them to provide services you request through the Website.
Through other means of Sharing.
We may share your information:
• With our affiliates and third party service providers that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes.
• With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
• In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
WHAT’S THE POLICY ON THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES?
We use Google Analytics to collect information about use of the Service. More information on Google Analytics – including how you can control the information sent to Google – can be found here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored on your in your device memory when you visit a website. Cookies and similar technologies are widely used by websites to make them work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website operator about how users are using their website.
Essential cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies we could not, for example, authenticate your login or remember that you are logged-in as you move through the website.
Functionality cookies allow us to remember choices you make (such as the region you’re in) and tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you. For instance, they can be used to remember your login details or remember your nickname when you next login. They may also be used to provide services you’ve requested, for example leaving a comment on the website.
Analytics & performances cookies collect information about how the website is used, for example which pages users visit most often and if any error messages are displayed on certain pages. Information collected using these cookies is used to monitor activity on the website and understand how it is being used.
How to change your cookie settings.
Most devices allow you to block cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please refer to your browser ‘help’ section, or visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies that have been set in the past.
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference was set. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
WHAT ARE MY CHOICES?
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at the email address at the bottom of this page. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We also may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us emailing us.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us. Our email address is email@example.com.